Copyright 2012 Actuaries NW, LLC
An independent, full service actuarial consulting firm specializing in health care and welfare benefits.
We provide services to employers, self-funded health and welfare trusts, Taft-Hartley trusts and insurance companies.
Our professional services focus on health and welfare benefits, and encompass five broad categories of services:
- Health plan financial projections
- Claims reserve (IBNR) development
- Medicare Part D attestations
- Retiree health valuations (FAS 106 / GASB 45)
- Health database development
Actuaries Northwest currently provides expert advice and services to Fortune 500 companies, self-funded employers, multiple-employer health trusts, and third party administrators, and has experience with companies ranging from 100 to 30,000 employees.
Health Promotion and Care Management Evaluation
- Wellness program design and assessment
- Care and disease management evaluation
- Integrated health management solutions
Performance Measurement and Monitoring
- Claims experience analysis
- Trend analysis and projections
- Prescription drug management
Strategic Health Consulting
- Program structure and design development
- Vendor procurement and evaluation