An independent, full service actuarial consulting firm specializing in health care and welfare benefits.
We provide services to employers, self-funded health and welfare trusts, Taft-Hartley trusts and insurance companies.
Copyright 2012 Actuaries NW, LLC
To provide high quality, competitively priced actuarial consulting services to health care professionals.
Complete client satisfaction is the number one goal, and is achieved through the following principles:
- Instill confidence in our clients that we will be available to respond to questions quickly and correctly
- “Actuaries Northwest is there when I need them.”
- Provide information, interpretations and insights to help the client understand the issues and participate in the solution
- “The service provided by Actuaries Northwest is worth every penny.”
- Develop a work environment where employees feel challenged, appreciated, and rewarded, and enjoy coming to work each day
- “The people at Actuaries Northwest seem to really enjoy what they do, and it shows through in their work.”
- Consistently demonstrate honest, ethical and moral behavior towards clients, coworkers, vendors and competitors
- “Actuaries Northwest keeps its promises and does what it says it will do.”
- Minimize errors through early identification methods, actionable solutions, and effective review procedures
- “We can trust the analysis and results presented by Actuaries Northwest.”